The way to anyone’s heart is through food. And in the case of mothers, this couldn’t be truer. This is a sweet breakfast casserole my mom has made on several occasions, from Christmas morning to a weekend morning home from college. She may have gotten the recipe from Buzzfeed’s “Tasty”, but to me it’s a signature dish. So, this Mother’s Day I invite you to try this to die for breakfast for yourself or the mother(s) in your life.
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup milk
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Once creamy, beat in eggs and slowly add the milk until creamy again.
- Roll your crescent dough into crescent rolls and place in the bottom of a greased 9×9 glass dish or pie dish.
- Sprinkle blueberries over rolls, followed by pouring the cream cheese mixture into the dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the rolls are golden. Garnish with powdered sugar and a Mother’s Day card.
Best enjoyed outside with sunshine and warm coffee!