If you’ve been looking for a way to decorate your home for spring, look no further than local arts and crafts fairs. Home and handmade indoor and outdoor décor, seasonal dishes and even treats are sure to make it feel like spring in your home.
- Mainsail Art Festival: April 16 and 17 at Vinoy Park in St. Pete. This annual event attracts thousands looking for quality local art and live entertainment. Learn more about it at the event website.
- 6th Annual Temple Terrace Craft BrewFest: April 30 and May 1 at Woodmont Park in Temple Terrace. A wide variety of food vendors and more than 50 beers to choose from will be on hand to add to the fun, as well as live music. Find out more at templeterracebrewfest.com.
- St. Vincent de Paul Spring Craft & Bake Sale: April 1 and 2 at Father Farrell Hall behind St. Vincent de Paul Church in Holiday, FL. Our Lady’s Guild of St. Vincent de Paul Church is hosting a Spring Craft and Bake Sale on Friday, April 1 from 9 am to 2 pm, and 4 pm to 6 pm and Saturday, April 2 from 9 am to 2 pm.
- Vintage Market Days: April 29 to May 1 from 10 am to 4 pm at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Find out more at the event website.
- Tarpon Springs Arts & Crafts Festival on the Sponge Docks: April 9, 6 am to 2 pm at the Sponge Docks. Explore local artists and great food while enjoying the beauty of Florida springtime! Learn more here.
- Elks Spring Fling Craft Fair 2022: April 16, 9 am to 2 pm at the Seminole Elks Lodge in Largo. Find new locally made arts and crafts, with a visit from the Easter Bunny between 10 am and noon. See more details here.
- Dunedin Crafter’s Corner: April 8 from 10 am to noon at the Dunedin Hale Senior Activity Center. For everyone who enjoys or wants to learn knitting, crocheting and cross-stitching. Bring a project and share your knowledge. Beginner’s welcome. Learn more at the senior center’s site.
- Lakeland Spring Craft Fair: April 9, 9 am to 2 pm at Decades Reclaimed Vintage Depot. This vintage depot is having a craft fair, featuring handmade crafts only. Shop crafts and vintage goods. Learn more at decadesreclaimed.com.
- Mayfaire by-the-Lake: May 7 and 8 at the Polk Museum of Art. A staple of the Florida art scene, Mayfaire is a free, two-day juried fine art festival held in Downtown Lakeland. Learn more here.
- SummerGlen Spring Craft Fair: April 2 at the SummerGlen Retirement Community in Ocala. Meet and visit with some of the best crafters in the community, and some outside crafters! Learn more at festivalnet.com.
- Punta Gorda Spring Craft Show: April 16 and 17 at the City Marketplace. The Punta Gorda Spring Craft Show transforms the City Marketplace into an outdoor palette of beautiful, original, handmade works by artisans and crafters from throughout Florida and across America. Learn more at the event website.
- Spring Vendor & Craft Fair on the Green: April 23 from 10 am to 3 pm at the North Port City Hall. This fair will feature local vendors, art, crafts, artisans, food trucks and more! Find out more information at the event site.
- Home and Garden Shows for Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte: April 9 and 10 at the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center. The industry leader in home and garden shows presents the latest in products and services that beautify your home, maximize the efficiency of your space, increases the security of your property. Learn more on the Facebook page.
- Sarasota Spring Craft Show: April 9 and 10 at JD Hamel Park. Exhibitors from across Florida and throughout the United States will set a landscape of sculpture, jewelry, painting, photography, glass, ceramics, mixed-media, metalwork, fiber art (clothes, purses, hats), woodworking, CBD products and more. Read more at the event website.
- 19th Annual Downtown Sarasota Art & Craft Festival: April 2 and 3 from 10 am to 5 pm in downtown Sarasota. Behold contemporary crafts from more than 100 of the nation’s most talented artisans. A variety of jewelry, pottery, ceramics, photography, painting, clothing and much more – all handmade in America – will be on display, ranging from $15 to $3,000. An expansive Green Market with plants, orchids, exotic flora, handmade soaps, gourmet spices and freshly popped kettle corn further compliments the weekend, blending nature with nurture. Find more details at artfestival.com.
- 9th Sarasota Fine Art Show: April 2 and 3 at Phillippi Estate Park. The event features 50 to 95 quality professional fine art and fine craft artists with all discipline for sale – paintings, clay, glass, sculpture, fiber, wood, jewelry and more – all juried by art professionals. Learn more at eventbrite.com.