Another delicious brunch idea for Mother’s Day (and family favorite)!
Wet ingredients for 6 pancakes:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 Tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 small or 1 large)
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Mash 2 small bananas (1 cup of mashed bananas)
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and add the mashed bananas. Fold together gently until just combined.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 – 3/4 cup pancake batter. Cook until bubbles form and pop, then flip. Cook for another minute or two, until golden brown.
- Serve with sliced bananas and syrup.