SWFL Children’s Charities presented grants totaling $1.79 million to 14 beneficiaries of the 2019 Southwest Florida Wine & Food Fest.
Golisano Children’s Hospital, Florida Gulf Coast University and Florida South Western State College were the main recipients.
Proceeds were also awarded to
- Blessings in a Backpack
- David Lawrence Mental Health Center
- Community Cooperative, Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Florida Lions Eye Clinic
- Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida
- Help a Diabetic Child Foundation
- Hope Kids Care
- Lighthouse of SWFL
- Make-A-Wish Southern Florida
- Valerie’s House.
Next year’s SWFL Wine & Food Fest is scheduled for Feb. 22, 2020 at Hyatt
Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa.